Since the arrival of new ownership, our organization, leadership team, and operations of The Detroit Pistons, The Palace of Auburn Hills, DTE Energy Music Theatre, and Meadow Brook Music Festival, have been transformed. The Detroit Pistons are one of the NBA’s most storied franchises and the entertainment business continues to hum at each of our venues. We are committed to the achievement of our mission: to come together and thrill our fans and our community, and we would like you to help us in this endeavor.
As the Graphic Design Intern, you will develop and design print and digital projects for all PS&E properties such as print ads, collateral pieces, billboards, promotional items, web graphics/ads, sponsorship presentations and more.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Design of print and digital materials for PS&E properties
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and brand development
- Prepress setup and occasional print production operation
- Photo clipping and metadata
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Currently enrolled in a graphic design program, or recently graduated.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator – PowerPoint knowledge a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pro-actively problem-solve, while staying creative and cutting-edge.