Brief Description of the Position
Functions as visual effects animator for the AmericanAirlines Arena’s various Digital Signage and LED Systems. Produces and executes the integration of live-action footage, generated graphics, text, still imagery and sound to create 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional motion graphic animations and execute contractual corporate commitments for digital signage systems.
Overview of Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Produce and create graphic animations for the AmericanAirlines Arena’s various Digital Signage systems including MiamiMediaMesh, LED ribbon boards, HEATv, Ad Blaster, Ziris Canvas monitor walls, 3-story projection walls, Way-finding displays and Channel 1/Harris
- Conceptualize, design and transform scripts and visualizations into fluid, highly effective motion graphic animations
- Produce and create graphic elements that effectively promote upcoming shows, as well as utilize all aspects of Digital Signage to greatly enhance the theme of the event
- Model, texture, animate and render computer-generated graphics, particle effects, digital sets and backgrounds for use in digital signage production
- Assist in the execution of the HEAT Group’s contractual commitments of Digital Signage programming and advertisement sales for all arena events
- Design and create graphic elements for use in other media presentations, including Broadcast, Marketing, Internet Services and Corporate Sales
- Assist in the choreography and set-up of pre-production/chroma key shoots
- Generate accurate affidavit reports on a daily basis for the departments various Digital Signage Systems
- Research and recommend software/hardware technology needed to design, develop and assemble motion graphics and animations
- Operate LED and/or MiamiMediaMesh systems during live concerts and arena events
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or Industry Equivalent in Visual Effects/Motion Graphics and/or minimum 3 years’ experience in professional motion graphics design/animation.
Maxon Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Macromedia Flash & Flash ActionScript is a PLUS. In order to be considered you must submit a link to your demo reel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to work nights/weekends, if necessary? (Yes/No)
2. Please provide the link to your demo reel here.