WME / IMG is currently looking for Designers for our branded content and entertainment group. Formed in 2014, when WME acquired IMG, WME | IMG’s nearly 5,000 employees work across businesses including IMG Academy, Art + Commerce, Books, College, Commercials and Endorsements, Consulting, Digital, Events, Film, Golf, Licensing, Models, Music, Production, Speakers, Television, Tennis, and Theater.
Designers will be fresh, creative thinkers able to translate ideas and concepts into vibrant executed programs and solutions. They are responsible for working on creative for both current and potential clients, bringing ideas to life visually in proposals and overall pushing the creativity of the group. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience working across all marketing channels and mediums with a strong detail orientation and unique design aesthetic.
- Minimum of 4 years working as a Designer – would prefer someone with a background in agency/new business/advertising, but will consider those with less experience if your work is outstanding.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Mac OSX
- Ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas in a concise manner.
- Branding, Typography, Advertising, Sketching, Illustration, Infographics, Logos, Icons, OOH Signage, Product Prototypes, Event Graphics, Print and Digital Collateral, Communications Assets.
- Team player, open to feedback, master of multitasking, can work under tight deadlines.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How many years of experienc do you have in Graphic Design?
2. What are your salary expectations? PLEASE NOTE A RANGE.